Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosie addresses her shows cancellation on OWN

Featured Replies

Rosie did a classy thing to address the cancellation of her show on the OWN network.

  • Active Members

I think Rosie just needs to be quiet and GO AWAY. She is too big for her boots, and abrasive. Her days of likability are far behind her.

Cant recapture those glory days Rosie, so just shut up and "Shashay Away"

I think Rosie just needs to be quiet and GO AWAY. She is too big for her boots, and abrasive. Her days of likability are far behind her.

Cant recapture those glory days Rosie, so just shut up and "Shashay Away"

I couldn't disagree more. She may be outspoken but I think her approach is brilliant and she is now out and living her life as she should. I randomly watched her show on OWN before I downgraded my cable and OWN was removed. I like her interviewing style and I like her love for Broadway musicals.

  • Active Members

I thought the ROD remarks were classy.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

After reading The Gawkers's take on the whole train wreck...I'd rather raw dog a beehive than go anywhere near the mean-spirited dyke.

For some reason, Chicago has been the city where many chat shows have sprung up, taken root and flourished . Phil, Opi, Jenny, Jerry. And get this, Rosie had the whole Harpo staff to facilitate things and get her off to a good start. So WTF happened?

  • Active Members

After reading The Gawkers's take on the whole train wreck...I'd rather raw dog a beehive than go anywhere near the mean-spirited dyke.

For some reason, Chicago has been the city where many chat shows have sprung up, taken root and flourished . Phil, Opi, Jenny, Jerry. And get this, Rosie had the whole Harpo staff to facilitate things and get her off to a good start. So WTF happened?

What happened WAS that she thought she WAS Oprah, the boss and in charge !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.