Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lovely & Amazing Mother Nature

Featured Replies

I'm amazed at this tree in this photograph. Sometimes mother nature is absolutely amazing. . .

post-105999-088464000 1332295399.jpg

Yes it's amazing! Yes we got rid of slavery and gave voting rights and equal opportunity to women and soon I believe gay rights will be embraced. What comes next? I think we will pay more attention to our Mother nature. How are we going to afford that without sacrificizing our lifestyle is something we have to tackle with innovation. I hope our Adam Smith can put into practice his innovativeness in solving this problem. ^_^ Otherwise the pain we put on the Mother nature is too much for her to endure and eventually she will fight back.

  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this pic on Facebook today. Look at those beautiful blue butterflies. OMG

post-105999-0-71217300-1333297764.jpg

  • Active Members

One could observe the picture as "Flying Sprite" if viewed from right to left. Obviously, if viewed from left to right, it is a phallus. Are there political implications hereon? :smile:

Beauty or whatever is in the eye of the beholder or seems logical and likely to me. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Mom Nature is my favorite and one I embrace at every opportunity. ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.