Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Asinine has the TSA become?

Featured Replies

In the video the father says sarcastically what a brilliant plan, smuggle C4 explosive in the cast of a 3 yr old going disneyworld with his grandparents, siblings, and parents! When I came back from Brazil a few days ago, in DFW they had a 80yr old women in a wheel chair singled out. what a bunch of morons supposedly making us safe!

While terrorist plans have be stopped, I would like to know how many people with explosives on them have been stopped at the TSA checkpoints out of the Millions of people they do a year. I was told that because they can't racial profile they have to spread their checks across demographics which is why 3 yr olds and 80yr olds get pulled out of line, has nothing to do with protecting us but with covering their asses!

Being unpredictable is a good tool to employ and I think the TSA is doing that. It's partially to avoid racial profiling but also to make it unpredictable to know who gets screened is also a good preventable measure.

Seriously??? you think doing body pat downs on 3 yr olds is keeping us safer??

Unfortunately yes I do. It's better than nothing and we will regret it if we don't take precaution.

I have seen many innocent looking kids being used as baits for thefts and other crimes in many foreign countries. I hope the world gets better and terrorists disappear so I don't have to think this way and I apologize to you for my strong opinion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.