March 23, 201214 yr There is a button on the bottom of the forum called Change Theme and you can change this to an easy to read phone theme. Just a heads up for those of you that want to access the forums through this means.
March 23, 201214 yr I don't have that option either at the bottom of my page. Also on the iPhone version that works now has a "full version" button at the bottom of the iPhone screen that doesn't work. Nothing happens when you press that button.
March 23, 201214 yr Author OZ I do not have that option. Maybe its only set for admins? I will work on finding the issue this weekend. Expat: The Full Version must be disable if you are on the IPhone. I'll check.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.