Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mad Men Season 5 premieres tonight on AMC !!!

Featured Replies

I am so excited for the premiere of Mad Men tonight after being gone for nearly 20 months. Here are some stills from the Season 5 promo shoot. . .

post-105999-0-47209200-1332693241.jpg

post-105999-0-20252500-1332693247.jpg

post-105999-0-51376800-1332693252.jpg

post-105999-0-91150300-1332693257.jpg

post-105999-0-93084200-1332693265.jpg

post-105999-0-94890900-1332693275.jpg

post-105999-0-21652700-1332693283.jpg

So thoughts on the season premiere of MAD MEN?

I found it to be too slow verging on boring. The main reason I watch it is to see the excellent sets that capture the '60s so accurately.

I loved it. The writers are so good at building characters depth. Very well written.

I saw this Mad Men ish Romney cartoon in todays LA Times. Very funny.

post-105999-0-88433700-1332796677.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.