Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College tests MER style

Featured Replies

So I have been plodding my way through math and English questions getting ready for my college placement tests. As I did it, I wondered how the tests would look if you took them for MER. I think they would go something like this...

1. John has a dick size of 8 inches and its 5 inches around. How big would your mouth have to be to suck all of it?

2. Tom and Zason are escorts. They are always competing with each other. Tom said to Zason that he came 35 times one week. Zason told Tom that he came 37 times. If they kept this up for the whole month, what would the average amount of times that each escort would've cum?

3. Malik, the escort, was bemoaning to somebody that his dick was too short. Malik said, "It's only 7 3/4 inches and I want 8 1/2." How many more inches would Malik need to get the size he desires?

Anybody think of any more?

Question number 1 is ambiguous? You mean the size of the mouth when it's fully open?

Ha!

First question before I respond. Is John from New York City? (It is important to know as we all know New Yorkers add 2 inches to all dicks)

I was thinking more along the lines of what a person's surface area would have to be to encompass said dick hi ^_^ however people on this board will tell you that the figure you get isn't accurate because they will do whatever it takes to get it all in.

gcursor

Question number 1 is ambiguous? You mean the size of the mouth when it's fully open?

Lol.. Those big cocks are pain in the neck... Why can't they be cute and small so it's not so painful.. I think a medium lollipop size should be enough. Not too small and not too big.

I was thinking more along the lines of what a person's surface area would have to be to encompass said dick hi ^_^ however people on this board will tell you that the figure you get isn't accurate because they will do whatever it takes to get it all in.

gcursor

I got a good question based on gccursor's input...

" Homosexuality and the market" Please list and discuss undiscovered markets entrepreneurs can develop caterig to homosexuals.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.