Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin just playin' around

Featured Replies

So I see that Justin is in hot water for using TWITTER to post a phone number that he could supposedly be reached at. He didn't put the whole number. However a few people in Texas (including a very irate 60-something year old grandmother) are very upset with Bieber himself. I saw this and thought to myself, "How sad is this that this "star" pulls stunts like this?" Would you ever see somebody like Tom Hanks or a billion other stars do something like this?

Yes, I understand that this was probably a prank. He did do this before however when some "guy" hacked into one of his friend's TWITTER accounts for Justin's phone number. Justin put on his twitter for everybody to call this guy at this phone number. Shortly thereafter, the guy deleted his twitter account.

So yes, this is a practical joke by not-so-mature minds but the real question will be: will Justin own up to what he did and make things right? What do you think should be done about it?

Personally if I were the one getting harrassed, I wouldn't want "anything of value" from Justin EXCEPT he would have to delete his TWITTER account and agree not to use it for a period of 2 months. Of course, I'd probably then be marked for death by Beliebers from all over the nation.

Although I love Justin I will forgive you Gcursor!

So I see that Justin is in hot water for using TWITTER to post a phone number that he could supposedly be reached at. He didn't put the whole number. However a few people in Texas (including a very irate 60-something year old grandmother) are very upset with Bieber himself. I saw this and thought to myself, "How sad is this that this "star" pulls stunts like this?" Would you ever see somebody like Tom Hanks or a billion other stars do something like this?

Yes, I understand that this was probably a prank. He did do this before however when some "guy" hacked into one of his friend's TWITTER accounts for Justin's phone number. Justin put on his twitter for everybody to call this guy at this phone number. Shortly thereafter, the guy deleted his twitter account.

So yes, this is a practical joke by not-so-mature minds but the real question will be: will Justin own up to what he did and make things right? What do you think should be done about it?

Personally if I were the one getting harrassed, I wouldn't want "anything of value" from Justin EXCEPT he would have to delete his TWITTER account and agree not to use it for a period of 2 months. Of course, I'd probably then be marked for death by Beliebers from all over the nation.

GCursor that would be a punishment worse than death. Love it!!!

That was a big story here in Texas. Personally I doubt he even thought about what his silly little joke would lead to. But he is old enough to know better so I agree no twitter for two months and send that old lady some cash :o

  • Active Members

Personally if I were the one getting harrassed, I wouldn't want "anything of value" from Justin EXCEPT he would have to delete his TWITTER account and agree not to use it for a period of 2 months. Of course, I'd probably then be marked for death by Beliebers from all over the nation.

Beliebers...lol, that's pretty funny.

Did anyone see Justin Bieber on the new "Punk'd" on MTV Thursday night? Ashton Kutcher is bringing that show back but this time Ashton is only the Executive Producer. He is having guest punkers and this time Justin Bieber was the first host. He punk'd Taylor Swift, Sean Kingston and Miley Cyrus. It was actually pretty funny show. I doubt I will watch more but the premiere episode last Thursday was funny. Of course his doing that show won't help him in a civil case with this situation because it shows a pattern of his playing jokes. I hope he will just settle with these people quietly.

It goes to show how old I'm getting that I thought this post was about Justin Timberlake.

Charlie you are not old! The thread was a bit confusing! ^_^

It goes to show how old I'm getting that I thought this post was about Justin Timberlake.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.