Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What a fool!

Featured Replies

So April Fools fast approaches which begs me to ask this question...has anyone ever played an EPIC April Fool's joke on somebody before and would they care to share?

I don't think I have any that could be termed epic but I heard one on the morning show today. A guy called his wife and told her to come down to the airport immediately because he had to leave town on urgent business (oh..and bring a packed suitcase for me, he said!). His wife shows up at the airport lugging his suitcase in along with their kids (since she couldnt find anybody at the last minute). She madly rushes over to her husband and says "I'm here!" and he replies, "April Fools!"

My old girlfriend (this was 25 years ago) told me she was pregnant and had the pregnancy test and everything. I thought I was going to die. She played on with me almost the entire day and not once did I think of April fools even though it was April 1st. I was in my last year of grad school too and that was not what I wanted to hear.

But after that we broke up (not because of that though) and I had people watch her for a year to make sure she really wasn't pregnant because that prank was so good.

  • Active Members

This involved 2 and maybe 3 "fools", April or otherwise. A contractor I knew was fooling around on his wife and the GF apparently convinced him that she was about to "spill the beans" so, on that day, he called his wife and said, we are going to HI and before 6 hours had passed on that same day, they were enroute to Hawaii.

I am sure anyone can list the several "fools" in this story.

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.