Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Dream Dead People Do You?

Featured Replies

After this post I'm sure some will be looking to lock me up :o

I believe that when we sleep we have the ability to communicate with loved ones that have passed on. That our mind is in such a state whereas we have the ability to use portions of our brain to make the connection with the spirits of our missing relatives and family members and at times to break through to others who have had an impact on our life.

I have had real time conversations with my Mother, Grandmother, Aunt and a young boy numerous times since they have passed away. The conversations and interaction is somewhat routine, never scary, always an active exchange.

So do any of you guys experience the same?

And for those ready to take me away I've already included the theme song to this thread below :smile:

My dreams are still like the classic type A dreams where I arrive at a class to take a final that I never attended all semester or I find out I've been studying the wrong thing before the final exam. That seems to be the extent of dreaming. But that would be quite freaky if I experienced what you have above. I hope the conversations have been enlightening and not disturbing.

I don't dream about dead people but I have had some particularly terrifying nightmares the past few days. Sometimes I go through this during the year. Yet another reason why I take sleeping pills to help me sleep at night.

EXPAT are we related? I dream about missing my classes doing something else...

My dreams are still like the classic type A dreams where I arrive at a class to take a final that I never attended all semester or I find out I've been studying the wrong thing before the final exam. That seems to be the extent of dreaming. But that would be quite freaky if I experienced what you have above. I hope the conversations have been enlightening and not disturbing.

  • Active Members

EXPAT are we related? I dream about missing my classes doing something else...

Just had that dream the other night. New twist, thinking I should have dropped the class, but worry that I've missed the deadline. It's a recurring one for me, and I understand, quite common.

  • Active Members

I have dreamed about interacting with folks close to me, especially soon after they had died. I also "felt" my puppy of 17 years walking across my feet at night after she died.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I have had dreams about loved ones which seemed VERY real in retrospect, in fact scary REAL. Never understood what triggers them, but I am told they are manisfestations of deep seated psychological issues and longings.

  • Active Members

I've had dreams of my mom who passed in 2005. Once I asked her where she was and she said she didn't know but that she could see the whole world from where she was. She also said that she's never alone and that there always people walking around connected fingertip to fingertip.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.