Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

80's week on Idol and on Billboard Albums Chart

Featured Replies

So American Idol had 80's week with the top 8 finalists choosing songs from way before they were born (for all but 2). And really once again none of the performances were that inspiring although Randy Jackson is still on his PR tour talking about this season being the most talented ever. That is their standard quote each season anyway. I admit that I did like Joshua and Jessica's duet as well as each of their individual performances.

But Colton is so over rated. His voice is flat and he is definitely no Adam Lambert. I think Hollie may be in danger tonight on the Results show. Her "Flashdance" was all over the place and off key in many parts of the song. I think JLo was right in that she was over thinking her performance.

Here is AfterElton's take on the performances: http://www.afterelton.com/tv/recaps/american-idols-top-8-performances

In other 80's reunion news, the Billboard album chart this week has two major 80's singers hitting the top 2 spots on the chart. Madonna debuts at #1 with her latest album "MDNA", which makes her 20th top 10 album and 8th #1 album. That puts her just one behind Barbra Streisand for the most #1's by a female in history. I'm sure she will match or surpass that. But don't count Barbra out. She seems to always hit the mark at #1 too when she releases new material.

Debuting at #2 is Lionel Ritchie with his new album of remakes/duets of his own hits. It was a surprise huge seller.

The last time the two of them were in the top two spots together was in the 80's. So the 80's week trend continues at least for 7 more days. . .

American Idol's top 8:

post-105999-0-91240200-1333638089.jpg

Dont be hating on Colton. I like him, and I think he is cute..(God, I sound like a teenage girl on this one)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.