Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You Watching Missing? Why Not?

Featured Replies

I know the ABC show Missing was part of another thread but I want to bring it up front. I was hesitant to start watching a new show til it past its first season. So many programs get cancelled so quickly I hate to invest my time.

But I began watching Missing and I am now officially otally hooked. If you have not been watching this awesome series you can easily get caught up at abc.com and watch from the start of the season to get caught up.

I hope if you were on the fence you give it a chance.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Missing". I think Ashley Judd is perfectly cast in this role. And I want to fuck her son over and over again. He is the perfect twink.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Missing". I think Ashley Judd is perfectly cast in this role. And I want to fuck her son over and over again. He is the perfect twink.

OK I will take sloppy seconds then :o

Oh my is he over 18?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Missing". I think Ashley Judd is perfectly cast in this role. And I want to fuck her son over and over again. He is the perfect twink.

Oh my is he over 18?

LOL He's actually Nick Eversman age 26, born Feb 15, 1986 :D

post-100094-0-89961100-1333962736.jpg

He is so cute...

LOL He's actually Nick Eversman age 26, born Feb 15, 1986 :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.