Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chord - in honor of Glee returning Tuesday

Featured Replies

Since Glee's Spring Season premiere is tomorrow night, I thought I'd share this hot picture of Chord Overstreet on the cover of this new magazine.

post-105999-0-66321700-1333993604.jpg

Nice, but I much prefer Chord pictured like this..

chord-overstreet-shirtless-03.jpg

or like this

Chord-overstreet-shirtless.jpg

or like this

gs_chord_overstreet_1.jpg

or even like this

chord-overstreet-shirtless.jpg

OK. Yours were better. With or without thread.

OMG. Darren Criss broad shouldered naked in the shower. I can die now. It was such a great show tonight. I thought Matt Bomer did a great job playing Darren's brother. Funny that he's gay playing a straight character and Darren Criss is straight playing a gay character. Welcome to 2012.

What my Darren naked??? That's hot..

OMG. Darren Criss broad shouldered naked in the shower. I can die now. It was such a great show tonight. I thought Matt Bomer did a great job playing Darren's brother. Funny that he's gay playing a straight character and Darren Criss is straight playing a gay character. Welcome to 2012.

Best quotes from tonight's episode:

"I'm not texting anyone. I'm donating to the Obama campaign."

-- Mercedes

"Oh, I understand. The doctor had to shine a light in your vajayjay to get all of the bats to fly off."

-- Roz

"Sue, we need to talk about what happened at Booty Camp."

-- Mr. Schue

"First of all, I have no idea who Porcelain is referring to. I'm assuming that it's gay and niche."

-- Sue

"Always, always turn into a pose."

-- Cooper Anderson

"The key to a dramatic scene is pointing."

-- Cooper Anderson

"Kids, it's in my DNA to be intense. Just like it's in Porcelain's DNA to poop rainbow glitter."

-- Sue

"New York is about the work you do and not about the work you've had done."

-- Rachel

Here is a still shot of Darren Criss in the shower on GLEE. That was a very hot scene. I new this morning someone would have a still shot somewhere on the internet and I was right.

post-105999-0-62764200-1334163601.jpg

Kurt lucky you~~~

Here is a still shot of Darren Criss in the shower on GLEE. That was a very hot scene. I new this morning someone would have a still shot somewhere on the internet and I was right.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.