Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jersey Boys

Featured Replies

One downside of living in Dallas is there really is no live theater. And touring companies seem not to ever reach this city.

When I was a kid we used to go to NYC often and almost always catch a play. One of my favorites was the original cast of Hair. Later I would see the touring show in Las Vegas which was also quite good. Anyway, maybe as I get older I miss some of the more talented arts.

Frankie and band were always blasting out of a crummy AM radio back in the day. I never knew there was such a compelling story behind the hits.

I sure wish Jersey Boys would somehow end up in town.

post-100094-0-61705500-1334045713.jpg

I think music is amazing. As Madonna sings, it brings people together. To me the String theory is appealing in that sense. A small tiny string vibrates and directs everything in the universe or universes if the multiverse theory holds up. I always tell escorts don't forget you own potential in that sense. Most of them quit something new and some laugh and ignore my advice. Some become addict to drugs to the point that need intervention and some catch STDs that have no cure. It saddens me to see that and bright young kids perish and hopeless.

If the multiverse theory is true then I hope alternate realities wait for us. There might be an alternate reality where gays dominate the world with justice and love.

  • Active Members

Jersey Boys is mostly a concert, and is aailable on CD. Would that satisfy your need for theater, or do you want to see the live performance? I thought they had a show in Las Vegas, albeit shortened from the Broadway one.

Jersey Boys is mostly a concert, and is aailable on CD. Would that satisfy your need for theater, or do you want to see the live performance? I thought they had a show in Las Vegas, albeit shortened from the Broadway one.

I enjoy live performances. Sadly I do not even make it to LV anymore, aside from a very quick side trip about a month ago.

I really need to research my area more carefully for live theater. Its difficult to believe that the metroplex with a population over 4.5 million doesn't offer all of the arts.

  • Active Members

You could have seen La cage Aux Folles tonight:

La Cage aux Folles

Today, Tuesday, Apr 10 8:00p

at Fair Park: Fair Park Music Hall, Dallas, TX

But, coming up are:

img_13312345_tiny.jpg?resample_method= American Idiot

5/12/2012 Saturday 2:00p ico_tix.gif?version=0.606317967260082

Winspear Opera House, Dallas TX

img_15894864_tiny.jpg?resample_method= Jersey Boys

6/16/2012 Saturday 2:00p ico_tix.gif?version=0.606317967260082

Winspear Opera House, Dallas TX

And, Dance Brazil will be there this week. I saw it last week and it was great, and very sexy.

Dance Brazil

Powerful, physical and exciting, DanceBrazil has dazzled audiences around the world ...

4/13/2012 Friday 8:00p

Wyly Theatre, Dallas TX ico_addcal.gif

Awesome I guess I've been searching the wrong places. In fact I am wondering if this ATT theater is the old Nokia I will have to check on that. Anyway, sincere thanks Lucky.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.