April 10, 201214 yr I hope I include all that added their name to the contest. If I left you out totally unintentional. I was a little surprised at some of the counts. Quick reminder for every 300 posts = one entry in drawing. For 2190 posts first three receive $500us gift cert. For over all most posts I believe that person receives $500us gift cert. Contest ends in about 6 weeks. And the current results are: EXPAT 2238 Lurkerspeaks 284 MsGuy 266 FourAces 567 CharliePS 155 RA1 140 Lookin 149 OneFinger 51 Hitoallusa 637 JKane 789 KYTop 35 BewareOfNick 31 While I don't need anymore comptetition still plenty of time for people to add another entry into the drawing or get at least one entry. And also time enough should anyone be as bold as EXPAT to go for the 2190.
April 10, 201214 yr I need to post something very controversial so we have a very heated topic.. It will increase everybody's post counts... What should I post???
April 10, 201214 yr Did Lucky drop out of the competition... I'm out but thank you for counting my post.. BBB must be having a great time with his new bf...
April 10, 201214 yr Active Members 4Aces, you clever dog, you thought you'd sneak in an extra post on me and run up your count by oh so innocently commenting on the contest but you don't fool me for an instant.
April 10, 201214 yr Active Members I need to post something very controversial so we have a very heated topic.. It will increase everybody's post counts... What should I post??? 1. Ozzie Guillen commenting that he loves and respects Fidel Castro (manager of a baseball team whose new stadium is smack dab in the heart of Little Havana)? http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ozzie-guillen-protests-20120410,0,683050.story?track=rss 2. Rick Santorum was always good for a laugh but he seems to have finally sidelined himself. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57411949-503544/rick-santorum-ends-bid-for-gop-nomination/ 3. We haven't had a good thread on priests and altar boys in a while. Something on that might gin up some posts. It always gets AdamSmith involved.
April 10, 201214 yr 4Aces, you clever dog, you thought you'd sneak in an extra post on me and run up your count by oh so innocently commenting on the contest but you don't fool me for an instant. My math skills are below average I plead innocent
April 10, 201214 yr Did Lucky drop out of the competition... I I haven't the energy to keep up with him. He has come and gone and come again to these forums so often the past months I cannot keep count. I'm sure he will let us or more importantly OZ know if he is still in the contest
April 10, 201214 yr 3. We haven't had a good thread on priests and altar boys in a while. Something on that might gin up some posts. It always gets AdamSmith involved. Catholic envy, you know. So many of us fundamentalist Protestants have it. Why do they get to have all the good toys? ... Oh, all right, I'll do it myself: ...Who stuffed his ass With broken glass And circumcised the vicar.
April 11, 201214 yr congratulations to all the people who worked so hard! You're all winners in my book!
April 11, 201214 yr Active Members ... Oh, all right, I'll do it myself: ...Who stuffed his ass With broken glass And circumcised the vicar. What did I tell you, Hito? One mention of altar boys and AdamSmith comes running.
April 11, 201214 yr Active Members Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick.
April 11, 201214 yr The vicar is no more The serpent lurks in his stead A boy cries in pain Soon becomes one should not Where one finds hope At a place so dark Still the sun rises A new day will come Catholic envy, you know. So many of us fundamentalist Protestants have it. Why do they get to have all the good toys? ... Oh, all right, I'll do it myself: ...Who stuffed his ass With broken glass And circumcised the vicar.
April 11, 201214 yr MsGuy you are so full of surprises.. What did I tell you, Hito? One mention of altar boys and AdamSmith comes running.
April 11, 201214 yr Active Members Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick. You have to go back to the original contest thread (pegged), find the poster's stated starting number and compare it to the latest number of the poster whose count you want to determine. Too much work; I'll let someone else keep up with it, lol.
April 11, 201214 yr Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick. BigK I did not notice you in the entry thread. If I overlooked you I apologize.
April 12, 201214 yr Active Members BigK I did not notice you in the entry thread. If I overlooked you I apologize. No you didn't miss me. I screwed up and didn't register. Thought everyone was automatically included. And so the count begins.
April 12, 201214 yr Good luck!!! No you didn't miss me. I screwed up and didn't register. Thought everyone was automatically included. And so the count begins.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.