Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 22 is Earth Day

Featured Replies

So will you be doing anything special in recognition of the day?

I'm planting a bunch of flowers on Sunday and going to a tree planting party. The drink of choice for that day will be Naked Juice "Green Machine" with vodka of course. . .

I'm planning to attend a couple of seminar on the organic food and vegetarian diet. ^_^

  • Active Members

Every year our little community dons orange vests, grabs grabbers and trash bags, and picks up litter along the side of our roads. It looks absolutely pristine when we're done. Not even a bottle cap.

It lasts for a few weeks and then someone passing through will toss a can or bottle. I've 'adopted' one road that I travel most days and try to keep it looking nice year-round. I believe others do the same as our roads usually look pretty clean.

Lookin you are awesome!

Every year our little community dons orange vests, grabs grabbers and trash bags, and picks up litter along the side of our roads. It looks absolutely pristine when we're done. Not even a bottle cap.

It lasts for a few weeks and then someone passing through will toss a can or bottle. I've 'adopted' one road that I travel most days and try to keep it looking nice year-round. I believe others do the same as our roads usually look pretty clean.

  • Active Members

I did Spring cleaning last night and this morning. Mopped floors, vacumed carpet, picked up, put away, dusted and polished and generally did all those household chores I've be meaning to get around to for months.

Does that count? :flowers:

MsGuy, you really didn't have to clean up the house just for my visit. I love you no matter what.. ( please make sure that my walk in closet is completely vacuumed and place a foot long shoe rack in there for me.) I will travel light this time. ^_^

I did Spring cleaning last night and this morning. Mopped floors, vacumed carpet, picked up, put away, dusted and polished and generally did all those household chores I've be meaning to get around to for months.

Does that count? :flowers:

  • Active Members

I've 'adopted' one road that I travel most days and try to keep it looking nice year-round.

Ms. has an adopt-a-highway program too. Our highway department puts up roadside signs giving credit to the organizations that volunteer to pick up trash.

Is there a sign saying "this section of highway xxx has been adopted by lookin" ? If the Kiwanis Club gets one, I think lookin should too!

If not, maybe hito and I should post an online petition to the Cali DOT and get our boy some recognition.

I'm up for it. Lookin we need more people like you in our communities..

If not, maybe hito and I should post an online petition to the Cali DOT and get our boy some recognition.

  • Active Members

I liked a recent video about getting rid of 100 things. That suggests going more "green" to me, but, in my case I would like to get rid of all BUT 100 things. It is amazing how many things we accumulate during our life time and how little of it we "really" need, isn't it?

I have recently donated a lot of "stuff" to charity and will do even more in the near term future.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I did Spring cleaning last night and this morning. Mopped floors, vacumed carpet, picked up, put away, dusted and polished and generally did all those household chores I've be meaning to get around to for months.

Does that count? :flowers:

Does it ever!! :thumbsup:

One of the key reasons for helping tidy up other peoples' messes is to avoid cleaning up my own. :shocked:

matthews-messy-room-3.jpg

Oh my that guy needs a wife.. What's his number?

Does it ever!! :thumbsup:

One of the key reasons for helping tidy up other peoples' messes is to avoid cleaning up my own. :shocked:

matthews-messy-room-3.jpg

Well I think doing nothing helps too since our everyday activities cause pollution. ^_^

I'm not doing anything...is that bad?

  • Active Members

Oh my that guy needs a wife.. What's his number?

OMG! I didn't even notice there was a guy in the bed.

Better go have a peep under my covers. clear.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.