Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blaine lets Kurt have it in the Whitney Tribute Episode

Featured Replies

Blaine caught Kurt "cheating" on him by texting another boy and Blaine let him have it with this Whitney song. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. This is my favorite Whitney song in any event. Watch it before it goes down.

Poor Blaine... Kurt should repent!

  • Active Members

I thought the whole episode was exceptional. I have a hard tiome however believing that Blaine could be SOOOOOO infatuated with Kurt. But, what do I know. ?

I loved the stoyrline of the dread-locks guy and the wheel chair girl. So touching....

I loved the show as well. I've been chatting with Townie on Facebook where he was very upset that Kurt and Blaine didn't kiss in the counselor's office after their couples counseling resolution. But I thought the hug was natural only because they are supposed to be high school students and they are in a teacher/counselor's office after all. But Townie thought they made an editorial decision to not kiss for fear of scaring off viewers, but I felt that the scene evolved naturally. Your view?

post-105999-0-30381600-1335369202.jpg

post-105999-0-42071700-1335369210.jpg

post-105999-0-72658200-1335369216.jpg

  • Active Members

I loved the show as well. I've been chatting with Townie on Facebook where he was very upset that Kurt and Blaine didn't kiss in the counselor's office after their couples counseling resolution. But I thought the hug was natural only because they are supposed to be high school students and they are in a teacher/counselor's office after all. But Townie thought they made an editorial decision to not kiss for fear of scaring off viewers, but I felt that the scene evolved naturally. Your view?

I thought the "no-kiss" was appropriate under the circumstances, considering the problems they have been having, and the fact they were in a counselors office didnt make a kiss seem conducive to the scene. I dont think there was any anti-gay agenda here. The tone of the scene was perfect IMO.

  • Active Members

From this corner, GLEE has definitely jumped-the-shark. The songs this week were overproduced, with obvious ptich-control and bad lipsynching in parts. And of course, the two queer boys should have been kissing. Out 17/18 year-olds? I'm surprised Blaine didn't bend Kurt over Emma's desk and pound out a new Hummell figurine.

Speaking of GLEE, AE offers today a bunch of hot pics of the "MEN OF GLEE". . .

post-105999-0-08453800-1335467676.jpg

post-105999-0-49820600-1335467682.jpg

post-105999-0-28201800-1335467688.jpg

post-105999-0-39583200-1335467693.jpg

post-105999-0-11270700-1335467700.jpg

post-105999-0-86466900-1335467706.jpg

post-105999-0-59314800-1335467715.jpg

post-105999-0-34118600-1335467722.jpg

post-105999-0-13232800-1335467728.jpg

post-105999-0-33376400-1335467735.png

post-105999-0-44887900-1335467741.jpg

post-105999-0-14801000-1335467747.jpg

I think it will be very nice if they wait until they get married. Isn't that romantics and nice?

From this corner, GLEE has definitely jumped-the-shark. The songs this week were overproduced, with obvious ptich-control and bad lipsynching in parts. And of course, the two queer boys should have been kissing. Out 17/18 year-olds? I'm surprised Blaine didn't bend Kurt over Emma's desk and pound out a new Hummell figurine.

  • Active Members

From this corner, GLEE has definitely jumped-the-shark. The songs this week were overproduced, with obvious ptich-control and bad lipsynching in parts. And of course, the two queer boys should have been kissing. Out 17/18 year-olds? I'm surprised Blaine didn't bend Kurt over Emma's desk and pound out a new Hummell figurine.

ihp, you are obviously out of touch with teenage boys. Walk thru any HS, full of gay boys these days, and I doubt you will find any engaging in public sex ? Their reaction was normal and appropriate. I am quite sure Mr Murphy, who is 100% gay himself knows what he is doing ? you seem to be carrying a huge chip on your shoulder, and also seem a bit homophobic ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.