Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Dallas" returns on TNT June 13 at 9PM

Featured Replies

I admit I may be showing my age a bit by saying I'm excited to see the new Dallas. But the original, no matter how ridiculous it got, was so iconic in my childhood, and led to other shows like Knots Landing, Falcon Crest, and Dynasty. The new beefcake doesn't hurt, but I have to say the haircut/scruff on Josh Henderson isn't working for me. He needs to take off his shirt and show the abs as a distraction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOZBnIhRF9Y

Lorenzo Lamas ? There is no reason for him to show up in this show. And now he looks so awful, I wouldn't want to see him.

My rationale: When I was in high school, all these soaps were on including Dallas and Falcon Crest. I didn't like the guys in Dallas but loved watching Lorenzo get out of the pool on Falcon Crest and had many a night dreams. So, I think because I think all soaps are the same, they should be him on as a special guest. Even if it is just for me. ^_^

I think the two young men playing Christopher and John Ross Jr. will be hot enough eye candy for all of us watching.

I would skip school to watch hot guys in soap operas. I still made As in my classes except my Physical education class though... My mom thought I was being bullied at school so that's why I didn't want to go to school in the morning.. I didn't quite get dead guys coming back or a character coming back as a different character in soap operas...

My rationale: When I was in high school, all these soaps were on including Dallas and Falcon Crest. I didn't like the guys in Dallas but loved watching Lorenzo get out of the pool on Falcon Crest and had many a night dreams. So, I think because I think all soaps are the same, they should be him on as a special guest. Even if it is just for me. ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.