Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cinco de Mayo

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Today, should we celebrate with a Marguerita to celebrate the Mexican holiday or with a Mint Julep to celbrate the Kentucky Derby? ^_^

Personally I am betting on the 5th horse in the Derby and drinking Tequila with mint to honor the occasion. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I will drink some wine.. Too much alcohol makes me tipsy ^_^

Today, should we celebrate with a Marguerita to celebrate the Mexican holiday or with a Mint Julep to celbrate the Kentucky Derby? ^_^

Personally I am betting on the 5th horse in the Derby and drinking Tequila with mint to honor the occasion. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I had a pineapple tequila shot for lunch at an organic mexican restaurant in Laguna Beach. Loved it.

That sounds so good.. ^_^

I had a pineapple tequila shot for lunch at an organic mexican restaurant in Laguna Beach. Loved it.

I went back to the same place and I'm having late afternoon cocktails of the same thing :-)

pineapple tequila shots. YUMMM

Please go easy on the drinks EXPAT... ^_^ I don't think I will be a le to drive after two cocktails..

I went back to the same place and I'm having late afternoon cocktails of the same thing :-)

pineapple tequila shots. YUMMM

Please go easy on the drinks EXPAT... ^_^ I don't think I will be a le to drive after two cocktails..

You know that in Raleigh there is a service company that you can call after one too many, and they will come drive you home in their car, with another of their drivers driving your car home right behind you. Quite handy!

Ok come visit me and we can use their service together. ^_^ There is a nice bar we can go together and get drunk. ^_^

You know that in Raleigh there is a service company that you can call after one too many, and they will come drive you home in their car, with another of their drivers driving your car home right behind you. Quite handy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.