May 20, 201214 yr Awhile ago I was offered this program thru American and this past week flying from LAX to Miami, which are two of the airports involved I got to experience the expedited process. The best part is you go thru a separate lane even from the frequente flyer lanes the airlines have for their tiered members. the reason I think is that the metal decectors are set lower so that belt buckles etc don't set it off. You don't have to remove your liquids out of your carryone or take off your shoes and jacket or remove your LAPTOP!!. Both at Lax and at Miami I was the only one going thru this lane while the regular lanes where packed! Here's the info on it.
May 21, 201214 yr Active Members United sent me an "are you interested" email and I responded positively. Disappointed at the small list of airports.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.