Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Ultimate Chick Flick...for Hitoallusa

Featured Replies

haha perfect fit for him :D

Ha! Today a waitress at a restaurant gave me compliments on my shoes..^_^ I was so happy..^_^ If people at work don't recognize my new shoes I drop a pen on the floor to get them notice my new shoes. If that doesn't work then I tell them so I can get my compliments. ^_^

I love it.. I love new shoes because they make me feel like I will go to new exciting places...^_^

Was I allowed to compliment your shoes? I have seen (one pair of) the original Ruby Slippers at the tourist-trap Land of Oz at Beech Mountain, NC.

Ha! Today a waitress at a restaurant gave me compliments on my shoes.. :smile: I was so happy.. :smile: If people at work don't recognize my new shoes I drop a pen on the floor to get them notice my new shoes. If that doesn't work then I tell them so I can get my compliments. :smile:

. . .dropping a pen. . .is that like dropping the soap?

Oh my EXPAT! You don't say that to a properly raised southern lady.. ^_^ I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

. . .dropping a pen. . .is that like dropping the soap?

Oh my Adam Smith i think just looking at you is pleasant enough.. I can give up my shoes just for you.. But can I keep one pair... ^_^?

Was I allowed to compliment your shoes? I have seen (one pair of) the original Ruby Slippers at the tourist-trap Land of Oz at Beech Mountain, NC.

Oh my EXPAT! I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

That made me laugh out loud. Somehow I can picture that.

Oh my EXPAT! I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

That made me laugh out loud. Somehow I can picture that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.