Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christmas Eve - Bangkok

Featured Replies

Will be back in Bangkok just for Christmas Eve , is there anything special for christmas I should be aware of ?

Anyone around for a drink ?

Have a great day

Wish I could be there with you. Have a great time! Try to go get a good massage at B and N. :)

I feel sure, you will be overwhelmed with invitations. It's not often that I see and invitation from an extraordinarily handsome and fit young man on the forums.

 

Happy Christmas Stef.

I feel sure, you will be overwhelmed with invitations. It's not often that I see and invitation from an extraordinarily handsome and fit young man on the forums.

 

Happy Christmas Stef.

 

 

Thanks Wowpow, that's very sweet of you.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Huges & Kisses

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.