Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Get Ready for Hot Swimmers at the Olypmpics

Featured Replies

I was always in love with with the swimmers and divers at the Olympics. I am sure my family wondered when I was a wee lad why I liked the summer games when no other sports got any enthusiasm from me. The simple truth is skin. I loved the skin on the swimmers and the divers. I love watching the runners in their skin tight shorts. I loved the Olympics.

As the time of the year is approaching, here is a photo I saw today that reminded me of the swimmers.

post-100001-0-98988400-1342668783_thumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.