August 26, 201214 yr Active Members Thanks for this vid. I just got this amazing song 2 days ago ! love love love it This sure looked like a lot of fun
August 26, 201214 yr Active Members It touches my heart to see so many gay men under 30 having such a good time. I have plans to attend the next gay Haagen Daz party, and I love that we don't have to wear shirts there either!
August 26, 201214 yr So many beautiful guys ... but I am gonna go rent a hotel in Palm Springs and do a Grey Party for gay men over 50y/o. We will have shuffleboard, a simulated 70s movie theater experience and of course I'll higher Fleetwood Mac to perform
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.