Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New FALL TV Schedule begins in earnest next week

Featured Replies

Entertainment Weekly has put a graph together of the riskiness of the new TV shows on whether they might last or not.

I'm looking forward to Revolution (which debuted yesterday), Partners, Arrow, 666 Park Avenue, The New Normal (already aired two episodes), VEGAS and Nashville among others.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/18/new-fall-shows-ratings/

post-105999-0-49223800-1347995998_thumb.

I've seen the New Normal, Revolution and Last Resort. All three seem promising. I'm looking forward to 666 Park Avenue and Vegas. I tried to watch the Mindy Project but became bored pretty quickly. I am also excited to see the return of several of my favorites from last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.