September 23, 201214 yr Today, I saw an old friend and we talked about when we used to see each other on a daily basis. Life is so funny though and now we hardly ever speak anymore. Now and then, we might think of one another but our time as friends has come and gone. It is truly amazing how our lives change throughout the years. I hope though that maybe someday in the future, my dick and I will once again be close friends. Until that day, I'll have to live my life without it.
September 24, 201214 yr But your dick purges waste out of your body everyday... That's is really a great friend we call it a friend with benefit... Or the other way around...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.