Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny Hollywood Bullshit Biographies

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

A distant relative of mine, one Herbert Lom, has died. Created from thin air. According to my deceased grandfather, he was a cousin of his. They were all Litvak jews. Kind of funny to read the biography and thinking back to when we watched the Pink Panther flicks on TV, my grandfather would always say that we were related.

Ditto Stephanie Powers. The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. My Dad's best friend was her uncle. More Hollywood studio shite concerning her fabricated bio.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.! That show started my brief obsession with becoming a Secret Agent. ^_^ I used to write enigmatic notes and sign them with the initials I.K.

  • Active Members
I used to write enigmatic notes and sign them with the initials I.K.

robes31.jpg

The jewels are hidden in a man's trousers.

He is waiting in the lap-dance area. - I. K.

Napoleon-Solo-man-from-uncle-13685609-469-526.jpg

A true test of my special talents then...I'll be a study in caution. - N. S.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.! That show started my brief obsession with becoming a Secret Agent. :smile: I used to write enigmatic notes and sign them with the initials I.K.

As an aside - I really like NCIS, and I enjoy David McCallum's character.

And check out this clip (the key liens come at the 1:00 mark): http://youtu.be/qRLq-FEYH7A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.