September 27, 201214 yr So what do you think of the new kids on GLEE? I like Puck's half brother. . .
September 27, 201214 yr the other guy in the picture above is the season two winner of the Glee Project. His character has not been introduced on the show yet.. but how about the other new guy-Dean Geyer. These pics are him, but not from Glee
September 27, 201214 yr Active Members He's a hottie. Do you think we'll get any decent dancing lessons from Kate Hudson for the Dean Geyer and Lea Michele? Maybe a horizontal rhumba?
September 27, 201214 yr And will he successfully break up Finn & Rachel? I hope so. I'm over Finn. . .
September 27, 201214 yr Dean (Brody on the show) is definitely more delicious looking than Cory Monteith (Finn).
October 1, 201214 yr I think Finn is the next door boy type guy but I don't know why but I feel like he will smell... Can't figure out why...
October 6, 201213 yr And this new GLEE hottie was caught skate boarding in Santa Monica on Wednesday. . .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.