October 1, 201213 yr Great website when you are bored and want a laugh.. actual people seen inside walmarts, around the country.. You can even search by state.. Who wants a cold beverage? The wind beneath my wings. Is it molting season already? hunka hunka burnin love .
October 1, 201213 yr I like their fashion Will you approve those rich people in nice suits and dresses but made their money at the expense of others? I find their sophiscated suits and dresses undesirable in that sense..
October 1, 201213 yr Aww I like the lady breat feeding her child... She must be a very dedicated mother...
October 2, 201213 yr Surely there must be at least one hot Walmart guy in the mix, but scrolling through 40 pages of random photos I found nothing.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.