Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Escort Logic Problems

Featured Replies

SO I have been taking a Princeton class on COURSERA. Hey, it's free and it's not like I will ever go to Princeton in my real life anyway. The course is called INTRO TO LOGIC. I'm starting to understand how to create the problems (similar to algebra equations) and then I made a REVOLUTIONARY breakthrough! NOW I can understand practically any logic problem just by tweaking them a little. Here's an example, I won't give you the BORING before ..just the exciting problem AFTER

IF Tom loves having sex with Escort Dan, then Tom loves having sex with Escort Bill.

IF it's Sunday & raining, then Tom loves having sex with Escort Dan or Escort Bill.

IF it's Sunday & raining, does Tom love having sex with Escort Bill?

Let me know what you think the answer might be ^_^

I can't follow this pseudo-syllogism, because it seems to have two major premises and no minor premise. However, I suspect Tom doesn't care about the day or the weather, as long as he can have either Dan or Bill.

I don't think two premises themselves are not so logical... It's like building a house on sand. I don't think that's not how logic works but I might be wrong. Logic should be based on sound premises and statements, IMHO. Anyways, my answer is NO... What's the answer Gcursor?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.