Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Growing Pains: Male Escort Review Will be down for 12-24 hours

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

LOL.. I got to wondering if 'major upgrades' share some of the characteristics of 'major prizes'.

leg+lamp.jpg

Oh my what am I going to do while the server is down here... ^_^

Sweet - I like change :D

So OZ is there a ETA when this downtime will happen?

With a site shutdown hanging over our heads, who can sleep?

sleep.jpg

lookin I know ... its almost as exciting as Christmas Eve ... I keep looking out my window hoping to catch OZ and Santa cruising the skies on their reindeer :o

Is it just me, or have I not seen/noticed anything down or not working on the site? has it all been "behind the scenes" so far?

  • Author

So far all behind the scenes right now. We should not be down for more than a few hours but I always like to say 24 hours just in case something happens. You never know when dealing with code. I have a great team of 14 programmers that have been amazing to work with and I think we have covered most bases but there are always issues when code is tweaked and changed.

  • Active Members
. . . I think we have covered most bases but there are always issues when code is tweaked and changed.

csample.jpg

Owing to a translation glitch,

the New MER makes an unexpected debut.

AdamSmith upgrades to Gold.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.