Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Small Bug

Featured Replies

I'm using Win 7 and FF...

Right above the F4F iframe there used to be animated scroll in gold that said something like boytoys, massage, escorts ... anyway I noticed this evening that this animation except for the very top tip is covered up apparently by the F4F bar. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks. If you right click and hit Reload, that should disappear.

I had requests to make the banner at the top smaller and that is what we did. ^_^ somethings these cache in your browser thought.

If not, let me know which page you are talking about and I'll take care of any issues today.

Thanks for the heads up!

  • Active Members

With the new smaller banner, the Log In button now disappears below the banner, unless I set the type fairly small. Might I suggest swapping places between the Log In button and the Keep Me Logged In checkbox? This is fairly minor and there's no rush, as I can temporarily reduce the font size to log in and then increase it in order to be able to read the posts comfortably. face-glasses.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.