Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Word for the week: Exhaustipated

Featured Replies

To be so tired that you no longer give a shit any more.

Used in sentences:

1. "Dude, I am too exhaustipated to collect my welfare cheque today. Can you do it for me?"

2. Jim was so exhaustipated that when he realized he left his keys in the door, he didn't care to retrieve them.

3. I need to wash the car, but I am Exhaustipated.

and my favorite:

4. "OH MY GOD I WAS SOO EXHAUSTIPATED AFTER THAT CRAPLESS CRAP I TOOK"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.