November 3, 201213 yr I just spent 3 wonderful hours listening to Barbra Streisand in concert in Las Vegas. She is simply brilliant and the experience is beyond words. She even sang a song with her gay son Jason. He also has a brilliant voice. I was also happy that she sang "No More Tears (Enough is Enough)" in honor of Donna Summer. That was a duet they did back in 1980 that was a #1 hit. To my knowledge she has never sang that live before. While this particular video is from the Philly show, it's the same thing she did tonight. "Here's to Life" is one of my all time favorite songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXzXbFzrHk
November 3, 201213 yr Here is a wide angle shot with her entire orchestra and background chorus. Just fabulous.
November 3, 201213 yr I was there last night (even though I'm not a fan of the venue), & couldn't agree more!
November 6, 201213 yr This is from the Philly show, but this is Barbra singing with her gay son Jason Gould. He is also the singer during the video. He's singing "Nature Boy". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCeQfZ1bSI
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.