November 4, 201213 yr I think its very kind of OZ to build an updated site then deconstruct it based on suggestions from a flake like me and respectable posters like you. Very few adult sites truly listen to the customer. OZ clearly understands that its not only important to listen to the customer but be open minded enough to try to incorporate constructive feedback. It not only is a refection of how important this site is to him on a personal level but what type of man he is on the inside. Its such a blast of fresh air to come here each day knowing the owner appreciates us. So what do you Wanna Just Say?
November 4, 201213 yr I agree with you. Good job Oz! I don't know how you can handle all this with two long term bf's to be with.. You must be a a very strong man.
November 4, 201213 yr I know one of my escort friends who would take extreme exception to your term "hooker". But potato or pahtahto. . .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.