Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anti gay mayor apologizes

Featured Replies

Well here is a clip of a mayor who got into trouble by making an anti gay remark. She apologies but states that marriage is between one man and one woman... I am not sure where she finds bases for that argument other than in fairy tales and movies.. I think it's romantic to have one true love we see in Twilight.. A lot of woman lose sleep over that story of true love including myself but our reality is different... I sometimes wonder why I strongly want a mongamous marriage.. I guess I want someone who I can trust and spend my life with.. I guess it's more of an emotional thing rather than a rational thing for me.. Anyways, I want to be Bella too and don't mind losing my shape by having babies.. Lol.. Maybe I have to find a vampire husband ^_^ Not sure I would love living with a person for eternity though..

Anyways, I hope I wonder what made the mayor think she does... There must be an explanation for it... The origin of bias and prejudice..... I want to know..

  • Active Members
Anyways, I want to be Bella too and don't mind losing my shape by having babies.. Lol.. Maybe I have to find a vampire husband :smile: Not sure I would love living with a person for eternity though..

staked2.jpg

If I've asked her once, I've asked her

thirty million times to put the

damned cap back on the toothpaste!

All of these people are on the wrong side of history and it will be understood some day. We are at least going in the right direction slowly but surely.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.