Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Videos of 2012

Featured Replies

That's so adorable and such a sincere reaction. Although I have never liked Disneyland myself. But I can understand why she would love it.

Oh my Oz that's indeed my favorite!!! I didn't know you love kids!!!! I love kids... ^_^ She is just adorable... I love the fact that that her father is so sweet and caring... I want a husband like that too! They are the best parents one could have...

Most of all I'm so glad that my Oz is a family man... ^_^ How many kids do you plan to have?

  • Author

Most of all I'm so glad that my Oz is a family man... :smile: How many kids do you plan to have?

LOL Well, sometimes I feel like I have 2 but they are in their late 20's. ^_^ Last night, they tackled me, held me down and tickled me for 5 minutes so I would let them watch soccer as opposed to the latest Revenge episode. ^_^

Oh my you got big kids.. They are so adorable..^_^ Well you don't have to at least go trough the process of changing diapers and giving them bath.. ^_^ I don't want a son though since I won't be able to answer anything about soccer or other team sports... although I can look up internet. I prefer girls since we can do things together... I will do her hair and make up everyday... She might be the next Honey Boo Boo...

LOL Well, sometimes I feel like I have 2 but they are in their late 20's. ^_^ Last night, they tackled me, held me down and tickled me for 5 minutes so I would let them watch soccer as opposed to the latest Revenge episode. ^_^

  • Author

I prefer girls since we can do things together... I will do her hair and make up everyday... She might be the next Honey Boo Boo...

My dear, if you are destined to have the next Honey Boo Boo, we simply must get together! I too love dressing them up and I know that we would have a beauty queen superstar!

I'm such a booty lover, I'd have to list this video as my favorite this year. . .

But no son of yours tickling her though... I want her not only be the next Honey Boo Boo but also the future princess and Queen of England too. She must be well prepared and treated like princess. They are allowed to play with her though and bring gifts to her everyday.. ^_^ Wow two adopted sons and one future honey Boo Boo... We will dominate the world and what can we ask more in life?

My dear, if you are destined to have the next Honey Boo Boo, we simply must get together! I too love dressing them up and I know that we would have a beauty queen superstar!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.