December 5, 201213 yr This is a great collection of photos. Be warned, some of them are very graphic in nature and not easy to view. http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/most-powerful-images-of-2012
December 5, 201213 yr Too timid to clicked the link and watch the photos.. I want to sleep at night...
December 5, 201213 yr Active Members I'm with hito. Why start my day with disturbing images? I'd rather look at Cam4.
December 5, 201213 yr Well what I usually do is I read..so that I can stop reading once it becomes disturbing.. Graphic images I can't do that... Thank you Oz for your warning...
December 5, 201213 yr Active Members Well, I did look, and even laughed. But some are poignant, some are sad, and some are inspiring. 19. A Syrian refugee vs. Mickey Mouse
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.