February 18, 200818 yr Hi guys, just FYI, I contacted my webhost about the site not coming in today. This is the response: Greetings Robert, The server that your website is currently hosted on had experienced an unexpected reboot late last night. As a result, it is currently in the process of a RAID Array initialization. This initialization is required to ensure the integrity of the RAID array and that protection of client data remains. However, this initialization causes performance degradation while it operates and sporadic connectivity/performance issues may result - as well as potentially Internal Server 500 errors. At this time I can confirm your site is fully operational and viewable. However, these sporadic issues may continue to exist for the next several hours while this critical RAID initialization completes. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing. We're doing everything we can to expedite the completion of the RAID initialization. Regards, - Brian Oates Assistant Technical Manager Thanks for hanging in there.
February 19, 200818 yr Thanks Elephantspike. It has been up and down for me today. Good luck in getting this solved soon. Looks like no data was lost so that is a great thing.
February 19, 200818 yr I just tried it again. For me, not only is it working perfectly, but it is also loading up much faster than it ever did before.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.