Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merry Criss-mas

Featured Replies

darren-criss-shirtless__oPt.jpg
  • Active Members

I woke up to um, well, pee in the middle of the night. It was 3 am. At first I thought I might have some trouble getting back to sleep, so I checked our favorite message boards. There was lurkerspeaks, working away while most of us slept to provide some fun content for us to see in the morning. Such devotion to duty is to be commended

more like devotion to insomnia

gee Lucky, are you feeling hyper sensitive? Is it a heavy flow day? I was merely stating that it was not "undying devotion", it was merely an insomniac induced non-sleep.

it was not an embarrassment to me at all.

This was Darren's XMas card in 2010.

post-105999-0-28375300-1355982776_thumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.