December 20, 201213 yr Dear Oz: When I tried to login to the site this morning with my account and password, I had forgotten it a few times. So the error prompt came up which said, "Not that password moron!" and then it said "Seriously? Alzheimer's at your age?" When did we put in snarky password prompt error messages? gcursor
December 20, 201213 yr g. we did that for you only. I was considering putting a little link there when you actually logged in that would take you immediately to girly sites with big tits and even bigger asses but I thought a bit too much so we just did the "Not that password moron!"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.