Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is my Adam Smith?

Featured Replies

I hope he is doing ok? I have sent him a message I'm back in the US but heard nothing back from him... Is he off in Mexico with his favorite guy?? Anyways I hope he is doing ok..

Sorry for being so rude! I have been a bit ... distracted. ^_^

After a software conference in Vegas, spent the following three weeks on a bender there. (So much for sobriety.) The 2nd and 3rd of which hardly even bothering with hotels, just drifting from FunHog Ranch to the Garage to other watering holes, chatting up and occasionally enough picking up or getting picked up by whomever to my left or right. Learning to nap at the bar with my eyes open ("NO sleeping at the bar!"); also discovering that in the better casinos the restroom stalls are solidly built and private, thus excellent nap spots. ^_^

And since I don't gamble, and everything else in Vegas can be had cheaply if not for free, a little dough goes a considerable way.

Come to think, my most expensive single purchase was a couple hundred for a couple of excellent hours with a beautiful Asian tranny.

Got home a few minutes before Christmas Eve. Don't think I've had such a blast since the adventure of wandering homeless around Manhattan for a month early this year.

Oh my AS.. You are like Bilbo Bagins in The Hobbit except his adventure doesn't include sex... I suppose.. Glad that you are doing well.. ^_^ A little upset that I didn't know your where about for a week.. Will this change once we get married?

I really do apologize for not letting you know. And yes, I guess it will have to change then. In fact you had better have a GPS transmitter implanted in me so you can find me whenever I'm passed out somewhere.

  • Active Members

Adam Smith, if this story is true, you are in serious need of professional help. I strongly urge you to get it!

On reflection, I might add that off-the-strip Vegas is a far, far better -- from being weirder in its way, and much more human -- thIng than the plasticized mainstream there. I liked the dive bars a lot. Even though the bartenders were absolute Mother Superiors about no hanky-panky back there. Local laws, I guess?

P.S. I document this here partly so as not to be able to deny it as memory fades, or deliberately obscures itself. Dry for 7 days now, obviously some of the tags are: AA 90/90. Intensive CBT. Inpatient?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.