Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delta's Prices Dropped for me on Asia Upgradeable Fares

Featured Replies

I tried to find the post I had talked about the Delta lay flat seats but I can't find it here. But, I love them. There is enough room for me to relax and enjoy the flight more. I don't like it as much as Korean Air's flight with the Business Class lounge as I love to stretch for a few hours on board but I do like the lay flat seats better than anything Delta has given me in the past.

I was able to get a round trip fare from Bangkok to DFW for 3,009 that allowed me to upgrade for 50k miles. I have not seen this low fare in several trips. I think they wanted over 4500 plus 60k miles my last trip and I have been saying no to those fares and just booking directly with Korean Air for about the same price. I was happy that this time I was able to do this for a very reasonable rate!

Does this signal an end to those nutty fares Delta tries to get from us? Or, did I just luck out?

  • Active Members

I am jealous of the thought that you get to sit comfortably while I squeeze into a coach seat. I have the miles to fly Business, but not enough for the husband to join me. So we both sit in coach.

As for your flat seat remark, I found it by typing "Delta" in the search box:

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

To my surprise, I learned that SeatGuru is not up to date. I was on a new Delta 747-400 with the newly configured lay flat seats and it didn't show on Seatguru. I picked my seat anyway and was VERY pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are. I am told that all of Delta's long distance flights will be converting to these seats.

Totally Oz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.