Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The string theory and The Lord of the Rings

Featured Replies

Tolkien was way before the string theory was introduced in physics but I wonder is it just me that Tolkien might have written something similar to the string theory in his novel from his imagination.. Great minds do see what others don't see I guess..

It wasn't just me I guess... There were other people who thought like me.. It just occurred me today that I see the string theory in his novel and I searched online and found this...

http://tolkienmedievalandmodern.blogspot.kr/2011/05/string-theory-mind-of-god-and-music-of.html?m=1

Let's make beautiful music here with our posts when our songs combine into one beautiful song, we might be able to create something great...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.