Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anybody know how FourAces is doing?

Featured Replies

I hope he is doing well.. Happy new year!

  • Active Members

Surely Mr. Aces can find a computer somewhere. I hope that he wasn't in despair when he left. After all, his fortunes had taken a turn for the worse. But he has friends here, and when you need friends, this can be the place to be.

Just noticed this after Adam Smith mentioned it. WOW is all I can say. And Thank you so much. I put a brief update in my original thread a few minutes ago Not A Goodbye More A .... again thanks ^_^

Four Aces I have our matching shoes ready although I don't know your shoe size but if we are meant to be you would fit in 91/2. ^_^ or I can get something bigger...^_^ welcome back and glad to know that you are doing well...^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.