Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice feature of latest upgrade

Featured Replies

...A happy post here instead of a moan for a change! ^_^ Since the malware recovery, I find I can stay logged into the site all the time on BOTH my laptop (FF/Win7) and my iPhone 4S. Can log out of either while remaining logged in on the other, then can log back in with no contention of "You are already logged in" on another device.

Also, previously my logins would time out eventually of their own accord. No longer.

Excelsior!

So true. I hadn't noticed that I wasn't getting the "already logged in" message. I used to get that all the time and had to wait for 4 or 5 hours sometimes to be able to log back in. That is nice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.