January 12, 201313 yr Develops I may have some business in Belgium this year. What is the (1) bar/club and (2) rentboy scene like in Brussels? In any other cities there? My business is likely to be in Leuven of all places but the country is so small that hardly matters. Or should I just proceed to Amsterdam?
January 12, 201313 yr Active Members I have noticed some very Hot Brazil Boys visiting Brussels from time to time. Check escort section on GayRomeo. Sadly Amsterdam is not what it used to be and you may have just as much luck in Belgium.
January 12, 201313 yr Author Thanks, firecat. So I should really just glance around Liege for a day (the one town there I've not seen yet but want to), then high-tail it to Paris or Berlin or some such for the weekend.
January 12, 201313 yr One of my all time favorite escorts was from Belgium, although I met him in London - Thomas Olivier. He has since retired. But you can still see his picture as you log in to Boytoy.com. He is usually one of the four boys at the top of the page with the open black shirt.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.