Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I put this in the glitch forum but no response

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

2 things.

1. For quite some time I was "automatically" logged on whenever I entered the site and chose forum. Not necessarily a bad thing but I did not have "keep me logged in" selected. Lately it seems to be working as I expected it to do.

2. Many times when I try to post I get the "saving" message but no post within what I consider a reasonable amount of time. Often I have to go back and re-enter my post, a nuisance. I have segued into entering one letter or one word of a post and then hitting "post", then finishing my post using edit. Not a very satisfactory solution but one that works most of the time, but not always.

What is going on?

Best regards,

RA1

When it gets stuck on the "saving" message, I find that if I scroll up and click "Forums" or "Boytoy" or "View new content" or the like -- while it is still apparently "saving" -- my post will turn out to have been saved after all.

  • Author
  • Active Members
When it gets stuck on the "saving" message, I find that if I scroll up and click "Forums" or "Boytoy" or "View new content" or the like -- while it is still apparently "saving" -- my post will turn out to have been saved after all.

I have waited for this to happen but it seems either I have a short attention span or it does not happen all the time. In fact, this "remedy" has only happened once or twice. :(

Best regards,

RA1

When it gets stuck on the "saving" message, I find that if I scroll up and click "Forums" or "Boytoy" or "View new content" or the like -- while it is still apparently "saving" -- my post will turn out to have been saved after all.

I have a similar experience - if it 'sticks' in the 'Saving' mode for more than 20-30 seconds, I just move on and, thus far, all my posts were indeed saved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.