January 13, 201313 yr Exquisite, delicate, nuanced, gets so much right. Trailer conveys it beautifully...
January 13, 201313 yr I agree. What would you consider your favorite "gay movie" of all time out of curiosity?
January 14, 201313 yr Author I agree. What would you consider your favorite "gay movie" of all time out of curiosity? Great question. Hope everyone will chime in with his own answer. My choices might be narrow because of not having seen many of the good and great ones. Like, from your list elsewhere, can't believe I still haven't seen Y Tu Mama, Maurice, Lost Soldier... That said, think my 2 favorites (for now; could change) are the one in the OP above, and 'L.I.E.' 'Happiness' would be close too. (Not necessarily 'greatest,' just personal preferences.)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.