Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broadway bodies

Featured Replies

You have to choose the hottest Broadway body – Seth Numrich in Golden Boy, Billy Magnussen in Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, orSebastian Stan in Picnic. Frankly, it's a two way battle in my mind between Magnussen and Stan, with Stan winning by the glistening sweat on his torso.

post-105999-0-61291800-1358099184_thumb.

  • Active Members

Well, I am probably one of the few members here who has seen all three in their current roles. It is simply no contest. Billy Magnussen is so hot, so sexy, so charming that the other two would be lucky to lick his boots. Seth Numrich was hindered by his role, but even so is not a knockout.

Sebastian Stan's main claim to fame are his chiseled abs. They are superb. But Billy has it all. The picture I chose caused a pop-up claiming that I am not allowed to use that image in this community. My, the place sure got haughty while I was gone!

I absolutely agree with you.

  • Active Members

The picture I chose caused a pop-up claiming that I am not allowed to use that image in this community. My, the place sure got haughty while I was gone!

Ignore it! Not the site, but the pop-up. It started happening after the malware infestation and, in every case I've tried so far, has not prevented me from posting an image. (Including the one below.)

Welcome back! addemoticons08030.gif

  • Active Members

I'll try another photo of Billy:

billy-magnussen-photo.jpg

The play that he is in was my favorite of the week, and gave him a chance to be sexy and charming to the hilt. And he played it all out. My review will have to wait until I feel grounded after flying all day,

This is from malecelebnews.com, http://www.malecelebnews.com/2012/11/07/billy-magnussen-in-new-play-vanya-and-sonia-and-masha-and-spike/

You are here : Male Celeb News » * Actors » Billy Magnussen in New Play ‘Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike’
Billy Magnussen in New Play ‘Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike’
Posted On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 By admin. Under * Actors, * Sightings, Billy Magnussen

Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So

‘Boardwalk Empire’ stud, Billy Magnussen, flaunts his toned physique as he spends most of his time in his underwear in the new play ‘Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike’ currently showing at the Lincoln Theater Center in NY.

  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So
  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So
  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So

  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So
  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So
  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So

  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So
  • Billy-Magnussen-in-New-Play-Vanya-and-So

He’s 27.

  • Active Members
Ignore it! Not the site, but the pop-up. It started happening after the malware infestation and, in every case I've tried so far, has not prevented me from posting an image. (Including the one below.)

Welcome back! addemoticons08030.gif

Thanks!

cute_smiles-10760.jpg

They all are hot and Billy is so cute.. I wish I had time to see the plays..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.