Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NJ High School Senior Comes Out as Gay to His Entire Class, Gets Standing Ovation

Featured Replies

I wonder if he would have gotten that standing ovation if he wasn't so handsome?

I was thinking the same thing - probably not.......

  • Active Members

That had to take some courage to do. I hope things go well for him as he seems like a good kid. Stop the hate is a great message.

  • Active Members

I wonder if he would have gotten that standing ovation if he wasn't so handsome?

Notwithstanding my earlier comment, I do think he's a fine young man and he did a good thing. Liked his MSNBC interview where he mentioned that part of his reasoning was to possibly help those like him in his school who weren't ready to come out yet.

Aww I want a son like that.. Children are blessings...^_^

Oh my I hope he doesn't injur himself... Where are his parents???

Anderson Cooper had him on his show today to interview him and he got to meet one of his idols - George Takei.

His face probably has been beamed up. . .ooh myyyy

lol. I love & respect George Takei, but... (scanning the skies for incoming photon torpedoes)

in this clip, all I could think about was, "he looks like a bobblehead!". :yes:

  • Active Members

"Someone" told me he was hit upon by GT on a flight. I am more than reasonably assured the hitee did nothing to encourage same.

There is no free lunch, is there?

Best regards,

RA1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.